T-shirt design competition
Design us an Oxjam Newcastle T-shirt & help raise money for Oxfam!
We’re looking for a fun, fresh and eye-catching t-shirt design that we can sell at our gigs and events this summmer to help raise money for Oxfam.
Here are a few pointers to make sure your design is a success, but be as creative as you like!
- Relate designs to Oxjam’s strap line; ‘local music, global impact’
- Use as few colours as possible- we want to keep printing costs down to maximise the amount of money we make for Oxfam.
- Oxjam LOVE pink (Hex EC0086, Pantone M100, R236, G0, B140)
- Include our Oxjam Newcastle Takeover logo somewhere (doesn’t have to be the main feature though, and can be adapted to fit your design)
- Stay true to Oxjam and Oxfam’s brand (http://www.oxfam.org.uk/Oxjam/WhatIs/ItAllFor)
Send your designs to Lizzie at email@example.com, and feel free to get in touch for more information, feedback or queries.